Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monday, again

Monday, apparently I was tired from our two practices, and passed out before I could manage to post my blog. And then I couldn't figure out how to do the blog. So, this is for Monday.
Like I said, Monday we had two practices- our only day scheduled to do that. We did lots of contact work which of course was loads of fun, but the most fun of the day was hanging out at lunch. We were at the top of the bleachers from which we could see the semi-pro Amsterdam Pirates as well as the not-as-pro mini Pirates who were very precious. We enjoyed playing the Whose Line Is It Anyway prop game (where you act out as many things as you can think of with the props given) with our Body Blades. A team favorite was Ines using them to try to fly… Hopefully we can get a video of that.
Basically, Monday was a great day to start off the week, both in terms of rugby and having a good time off the pitch!

-Jessica

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes - you passed out because you were tired from practice. You would never pass out otherwise. Like, say, on the way to practice? :) Or anywhere, at anytime. You have narcolepsy. Admit it. But I bet all that rest is what makes you so fast.

PS Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

It's Dowty by the way. I don't want some random katie getting credit for remembering your birthday. Cool? K.

Hope your kicking butt.

Unknown said...

Bah! I hate when I type "your" instead of "you're"! It's embarrassing. I couldn't just let that go... sorry! I'll stop posting like a crazy person now. GOOD LUCK LADIES - REPRESENT!!!

LB said...

Hi Jess,

Good luck on your first senior tour!! Also, good luck to Ines, Tyshawn, PK and the rest of team. I'll be rooting for you guys from Vietnam.

Cheers!

Laura Bilazarian

ps. so jealous you are in amsterdam. if you have time after you win the tournament, go to club 11. it's closing soon and is amazing!